Blog 4_Week 5: My future job

 Hi, i will talk about my future job.

Well, I have never worked in a contract job, my work experiences have always been informal.

 I am studying forestry engineering at the university for three years more. I have always liked nature, that is why I decided to choose my career. Also, I have always liked biology and ecology. I would like to work in institutions that are dedicated to protecting natural systems and wildlife. Chile is a country with great biodiversity of species. That is why I would like to dedicate my life to its study, management and protection.

 Although so far I am not completely clear about the area in which I want to work as a worker, my favorite topics are the sustainable management of natural resources and the protection of natural ecosystems.

 I would like to be able to live in the south of Chile, where you live more in contact with nature. I hope to have good co-workers, at least similar to the ones I have now in college. I feel that I chose a beautiful area of ​​science to study, I like to study it. I want to work on it for a large part of my life then i will be very happy.

I also hope to have good experiences and get to know different places in Chile in my work.


And you, what would you like to work on?

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A very nice experience

A country I would like to visit