A very nice experience
An important event in my life that I would like to share was the time I went to see pearl jam at the national stadium.
Pearl Jam is a very famous grunge band in the nineties. It is an American band born in the very famous city of Seattle in the nineties. Its leader and vocalist is Eddie Vedder.
I was in second grade in 2015 when the band came to Chile. They played on November 4 at the national stadium, with more than 50,000 people in total in the stadium.
This experience was very special for me, since pearl jam was one of my favorite bands at that time and it was also the first time that I went to a live music concert on a massive stage.
I remember that my brother was the one who invited me to the concert, because he is the person who influenced my musical tastes since I was little. With my brother he is 18 years older than me. This is why he loves grunge and passed it on to me in my childhood.
It was a very nice experience and I would like to repeat it again, when you can go to a live concert again.

Hey Nicolas! Although it has been almost 5 years since you lived that experience, you still remember it very well, it shows that it was a very beautiful moment in your life.
ResponderBorrarIt must have been quite a fun concert to listen to, since the grunge is quite pleasant to listen to, at least this is how I "feel" grunge xd.
ResponderBorrar