Free Topic: My favorite subject this semester.

 This year has been quite demotivating not being able to see the subjects at the university in person. Even so, the subjects continue to attract my attention.


My favorite subject this year online has been ecosystem products and services. This subject teaches us the relationships that society has with natural resources and studies how this relationship is sustainable as well as productive.
In classes we see the presentation made by the teachers and in a complementary way we are assigned readings on the subject. This subject especially strikes me as being the focus by which I entered the career. This approach is the sustainable use of our resources so that their productive use does not harm our natural ecosystems that I like so much. I believe that to be a professional forestry engineer you have to know human relationships with natural ecosystems to understand the environmental problems that have their development in our country, this in order to generate changes in these relationships seeking the comprehensive benefit of society and nature.

Comentarios

  1. WOW is also one of my favorites subjects, it is the most interesting of all I think

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I took that signature the last semester, it was interesting and the teacher was kind. Im glad that you like it! .

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It was a very interesting and productive subject, although it was not taught in the best conditions the teachers did everything possible so that we could learn.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 4_Week 5: My future job

A very nice experience

A country I would like to visit